Leaf Carving Art - The Bodleian Library, Oxford University
Indulge in the grandeur of the Bodleian Library, one of Europe's oldest and continuously used libraries since the Middle Ages, with our culture-themed leaf art. Let its magnificent architecture and rich history inspire you.
Our Leaf Carving Art silently preserves the blissful moments of life and the awe-inspiring beauty of nature. Meticulously crafted with patience and attention to detail, each piece showcases the intricate venation, creating a translucent texture reminiscent of delicate dragonfly wings. Discover the captivating process behind this craft here.
Choose your desired Leaf Art with or without a premium frame. Our handmade frame, crafted with solid wood, features a transparent panel that adds a touch of elegance.
Personalise your design to make it uniquely yours. Click here for details.
- The photographs online may vary from actual products in detail due to the uniqueness of each leaf.
- The leaf has been treated to become soft and durable, but please still handle it with care.
- As a natural material, every leaf has tiny imperfections.
- Material: Plane tree leaf
- Leaf Dimension: W22cm~26cm×H22cm~25cm / W8.66"~10.24"×H8.66"~9.84"
- Weight on its own: <1g / 50±10g (within package)
- Minimum Frame Size: 30.50cm / 12"
- Basic Frame Dimension: 33cm×33cm×3cm / 13"×13"×1.18"
- Basic Frame Fitting Method: Wall Mount
- Weight in basic frame: 510±50g / 810±50g (within package)
- Premium Frame Dimension: 33cm×33cm×4cm / 13"×13"×1.60"
- Premium Frame Fitting Method: Wall Mount / Freestanding
- Weight in premium frame: 900±50g / 1200±50g (within package)
- Model Number: LC016
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours using Royal Mail or Hermes. All orders placed before 8am are dispatched on the same day.
International delivery is available.
Please check our Delivery Policy for details.